No doubt we all need a break now and then from the constant barrage of information and media that bombards us. We all need a time out from the daily routine and the everyday decision making. Make plans now to take a break in the sacred space of Ghost Ranch where you can tune out the day-to-day cares and be closer to what truly matters. Walk the labyrinth, join in worship at the Agape Center, and, above all, study in fellowship with others who seek the same source of comfort and strength. Tune out and tune in at Ghost Ranch.
Spiritual retreats are offered year-round at Ghost Ranch.
- Crafting Earthen Vessels for Global Healing - G200436
- Feminine Heart: Spiritual Writing & Chanting - G200611
- Finding Resilience through Poetry and Nature - G2010110
- God's Dwelling Place: A Desert Interfaith Pilgrimage - G200321CDS
- Great Guides of the Beloved: Female Mystics and Spiriual Teachers - G200921
- Guests in God's House - G200641CDS
- Heartbeat of Gratitude - G201121
- Journey to the God of Love - G200551CDS
- Sabbath Soul Tending and the Heart of Creativity - G2007112CDS
- Stillpoint: The Spiritual Journey - G200822CDS
- The Way of Thomas Merton - G200912CDS
- The Way of Thomas Merton - G200616CDS
- Wild Christ, Wild Earth, Wild Self: A Nature Based Introduction to Seminary of the Wild - G201031
- Wild Christ, Wild Earth, Wild Self: A Nature Based Introduction to Seminary of the Wild Guest Speaker: Mirabai Starr- G200643