Fused Glass Vessels – G201024
Request More Information
Online registration is coming soon. You may also reach out to 505.685.4881 or use the form below and a member of our team will return your email.
Please use the options below to find helpful information regarding Ghost Ranch Workshops and Retreats
Virtual Events: Payments made for Virtual Events are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the event, recordings will be made available to you after the event. For events with multiple sessions, every attempt will be made to make the session(s) available to you before the next scheduled session.
In-Person Events: During this Covid-19 pandemic period, written notification must be received no later than 45 days prior to the start date of your workshop in order to receive a refund, minus a $100 processing charge. No refunds will be processed after that time. We reserve the right to announce a change in leadership or cancel any program 45 days prior to the first day of the workshop. In that event, you may transfer to another workshop without charge or we will refund the full workshop payment. Many participants have found it helpful to purchase travel insurance. This cancellation policy does not apply to January term. If the cancellation is Covid-related and is received less than 45 days prior to your start date, your funds will be left on deposit for another ghost ranch workshop or future stay or you can make it a full donation to support us through this unique business period.
Click here to see a full list of FAQs
What day/time does the workshop start and end?
In-person workshops begin with check-in at 3:00 p.m. and a ranch orientation in the evening on the first date listed for the course and end at 10:00 a.m. with checkout on the last date listed.
Virtual workshops will have a varied schedule that is identified within each workshop description.
During Covid safety period - single occupancy lodging is the standard
- During Covid-19 periods, all lodging types will be single occupancy at no additional charge. Of course, you can share a room with a spouse, partner, family or another person that shares your full-time residence. The extra folks that share a room will pay for workshop registration fees and meals.
What is the difference between a room with private bath, a room with semi-private or shared bath, and a room with communal/dorm bath?
Private refers to the type of bathroom, not single occupancy
- During Covid-19, all rooms will have a private bath. Semi-private and Communal/dorm types will be assigned a bathroom for each person.
- Private: There is a bathroom in that one room that is not shared between or with any other rooms.
- Semi-private/shared: There is a bathroom between two rooms that is shared by the occupants of the two adjoining rooms.
- Communal/dorm: There is a communal bathroom/showers in the lodging building (or in a proximate building, for some upper mesa dorm rooms), and participants will need to exit their room to reach these facilities.