Ghost Ranch provides A GREAT gathering space
This special place of red canyons, majestic mesas and amazing skies, is a perfect setting for family, college, organization and other reunions. Ghost Ranch provides gathering space as well as overnight lodging with meal plans for your one day or multi-day event.
There are a variety of gathering and meeting spaces, indoor and outdoor, around and about Ghost Ranch. The Arts Center and other meeting rooms are perfect for hands-on activities. The following activities and amenties can help you create the most loved reunion.
ACTIVITIES & AMENITIES
- Camping in the Ghost Ranch canyon with a bathhouse and space for tents and RV’s with hook-ups
- Hiking – four trails with hikes from 1 and 1/2 hours to five hours roundtrip
- Horeseback riding
- Team Building: High and low ropes challenge courses, waterfront canoeing
- Climbing Wall
- Georgia O’Keeffe Landscape Tour
- Guided Archaeology Tour with a walking visit to a rock shelter site,
- Guided hike of Coelophysis Dinosaur Quarry
- Ghost Ranch History Walk
- Summer swimming
- Rafting on the Chama River with Far Flung Adventures
- Geology, Archaeology, Paleontology Museums and Tours
- The Ghost Ranch Bodywork Program to help your participants renew body and mind.
For an additional fee local presenters, storytellers, musicians, field trips, or arts programming can be added to your event.
REUNIONS – Request for Proposal
To assure your event is perfect, please fill out this form so we may contact you shortly.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call or drop an email:
280 Private Drive 1708 Abiquiu, NM 87510
Mon - Fri: 9am - 4pm
Open for Day Visits by Reservation Only
See Tours/Trail Rides or Covid Update page