PLAN YOUR EVENT
Plan Your Event
….What We Offer
Gathering Space & Equipment
Meeting rooms for groups of 2-300, ranging in square footage from 300-3,000, are available. These meeting rooms, and other breakout spaces, are provided upon request and at an additional cost. Formal meeting rooms with tables and chairs or outdoor spaces under trees or tents can be readied for you. There are many locations for studio space in our Arts and Mesa buildings, with formal reflection and worship space in our Agape Center or informal space at any of the many inspiring outdoor locations at Ghost Ranch.
- Television monitors, cd/dvd players, slide and overhead projectors are available for your use.
- Table and chair set-ups, water, tea and coffee will be provided at no charge.
- Video projectors are available for an additional fee.
- Wireless connections are available at several locations around the property.
Ghost Ranch facilities are split between a main and upper (Mesa) level. The Welcome Center, Dining Hall, Agape Worship Center, several of the larger gathering spaces and most lodging options are on the Main Level.
The Mesa Level has the most economical dorm housing, as well as the newest housing, and offers the best of morning and evening views. The Mesa level is accessed by vehicle, bicycle, golf cart or switchback trail.
- Camping in the Ghost Ranch camping canyon with a bathhouse and space for tents and RV’s with hook-ups
- Hiking – three trails with hikes from 1 and 1/2 hours to five hours round trip
- Horseback riding
- Team Building: High and low ropes challenge courses, waterfront canoeing
- Climbing Wall
- Guided tours of the Georgia O’Keeffe Landscape
- Guided Archaeology Tour with a walking visit to a rock shelter site
- Guided hike to the Coelophysis Dinosaur Quarry
- Ghost Ranch History Walk
- Summer swimming
- Rafting on the Chama River with Far Flung Adventures
- Geology, Archaeology, Paleontology:
- The Ghost Ranch Bodywork Program: An option to help your participants renew body and mind.
Our staff assists in customizing your event and navigating the unique resources we have available to make your event all you envision. For an additional fee local presenters, storytellers, musicians, field trips, or arts programming can be added to your event.
Businesses, organizations, institutions and instructors who wish to bring groups here for day workshops, classes and exercises, please contact us. We will help you with details on access to the Ranch and fees.
If you are in a self-contained RV that your pet can comfortably stay in, they are welcome to join you overnight in the campground. They are not allowed in any other lodging. Leashed pets are welcome to go with you as you explore the property, but may not enter any of the buildings. Assistance animals with prior notification to the Registrar’s Office are allowed. 505.685.1000
9 am - 5 pm
Trading Post / Day Visitors / Museums / Hiking Trails
(Museums are closed all day on Monday and Sunday mornings, closed daily from 12-1)
9 am - 9:30 pm
Visitor center for overnight guests