Guests gather for meals in our Dining Hall. A vegetarian entree and some gluten free items are available. A salad bar is featured at lunch and dinner each day. Meals are served cafeteria style, with your choice of indoor or outdoor dining.
FOR REGISTERED GUESTS
For our Ghost Ranch workshop and retreat participants meals are included in the all-inclusive rates starting with dinner on the start date of your workshop and ending with breakfast on the final date of your workshop.
For guests attending an event that is not sponsored by Ghost Ranch, you should check with you group coordinator to see which meals have been included in your package.
FOR DAY VISITS
During this covid period, until further notice, the Dining Hall and meals are only available to those who are lodging at Ghost Ranch. Box lunches are usually available in the Trading Post. There are a few rates that are not all-inclusive.
- Commuters are participants who are not staying in ranch lodging. They pay a prorated fee that includes lunch and dinner. Breakfast is not included, but commuters may purchase breakfast for an additional fee. Tickets for breakfast may be purchased at the Welcome Center or in front of the Dining Hall during meal times (during the summer and fall season).
- Campers – We find that many of our participants who choose to camp also choose to make some or most of their meals at their campsite.
- You can choose either a no meal package or a full meal package at registration.
- You may purchase meals individually either at the Welcome Center prior to the meal or at the Dining Hall during the meal (during summer and fall seasons).
FEES & HOURS OF SERVICE
For guests without the all-inclusive option, meal tickets can be purchased at the Welcome Center and outside the Dining Hall.
Meal Times & Fees
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. – Breakfast | $10
- Noon-1:00 p.m. – Lunch | $12
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. – Dinner | $14
Children 4-12 pay half price
Winter & Seasonal Hours
- The Welcome Center are typically open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Museums are typically open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve Day and New Year’s Eve Day.
- Museums are generally closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Do you need a vegan/gluten-free/dairy-free (etc.) diet options?
The ranch Dining Hall serves three meals a day. Vegetarian entrees are often available upon request. A salad bar is featured at lunch and dinner each day. Meals are served cafeteria style, with your choice of indoor or outdoor dining. While the Dining Hall offers gluten-free items and vegan dishes at some meals, we cannot guarantee that these options will be available for every meal.
If it is necessary for a guest to eat a specific diet or if a guest has food allergies, the surest option is to bring personal food items to the ranch. We have several kitchen facilities available for guest use. There is a refrigerator and microwave near the bathhouse at the main Campground. There is also a full kitchen in the Agape Center and at Casa del Sol. Coyote and Tumbleweed, on the upper mesa, each have common rooms with a stove (no oven), microwave, sink and mini-fridge. There is also a refrigerator and microwave in the Staff House laundry room.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call or drop an email:
280 Private Drive 1708 Abiquiu, NM 87510
9 am - 4 pm Daily