The National Ghost Ranch Foundation Board is a diverse group of people representing the many interests, cultures and talents of our guests.
- Kathryn Bates | Michigan City, IN
- Harry Eberts | Santa Fe, NM
- Jon Hall | Alexandria, MN
- Tim Hart-Andersen | Minneapolis, MN
- Bill Major | Tulsa, OK
- Geoff Mather | Albuquerque, NM
- Chris Kempes | Santa Fe NM
- Kate Summers | Philadelphia, PA
- Byron Wade | Morganton, NC
- Ken Adams | Dallas, TX
- Amy Berquist | Williamsburg, VA
- Nancy Brown | Chicago, IL
- David Burpee | Lincolndale, NY
- Gerzain Chavez | Santa Fe, NM
- Dinah Weems | Wimberly, TX
By Virtue of Office
- Marilee Hopkins | Tulsa, OK
- Gregory L. McCoy | Fort Worth, TX
- Kathy Trott | Woodland, CA
- Mark Hostetter | New York, NY
- Brian Frick | Parkville, MO | PMA Camp Conference Center Association
Interim Executive Director – David Gill | Abiquiu, NM | Ghost Ranch
Legal Structure for Ghost Ranch
Ghost Ranch was donated to the Board of Christian Education (BCE) in 1955, and during the majority of the time since then, the management of the Ranch was under the Presbyterian Mission Agency (PMA) and its predecessors by legal agreement with the BCE.
Effective January 1, 2017, the legal agreement for operations of the Ranch will move from the PMA to the nonprofit entity of the National Ghost Ranch Foundation (NGRF) dba Ghost Ranch. (See chart.) The current Governing Board of Ghost Ranch and several officers of the former NGRF will become the Governing Board of NGRF and the majority of the fundraising volunteers of the former NGRF will become fundraising volunteers of a new Friends of Ghost Ranch auxiliary.
Please note that the property in Abiquiu remains under the ownership of the BCE/Presbyterian Foundation as it has always been and that there is a continued missional alignment with the Presbyterian Church USA; only the administrative management function is changing. This new structure will enable operating efficiencies for both the PMA and NGRF/Ghost Ranch. It does, however, require that Ghost Ranch, more than ever, remain financially sustainable each and every year as there is no longer a line of credit from the PMA. View flow chart of the current structure.
9 am - 5 pm
Trading Post / Day Visitors / Museums / Hiking Trails
(Museums are closed all day on Monday and Sunday mornings, closed daily from 12-1)
9 am - 9:30 pm
Visitor center for overnight guests