Workshop Lodging & Meals
Workshop Lodging & Meals Cost
Based on # of Nights
As we begin a new season and celebrate a return to in-person workshops, we have a new registration structure. If you are a returning guest, it will look slightly different than the all- inclusive package rates used in the past. Though the rates remain the same as advertised in 2020, this year you will be asked to choose a workshop or retreat with a fixed price, then you will be asked to choose a room preference with lodging and meals fees as separate, additional costs.
Four-Night Rates - City Slickers Anniversary
- Private Bath – $596 ($149 per night)
- 2 rooms/shared bath – $896 ($224 per night)
- Dorm/Communal Bath – $320 ($80 per night)
- with Electricity or Full Hook-Up – $180 ($45 per night)
- Camping without electricity – $100 ($25 per night)
MEAL RATES – ADD ONE PACKAGE PER ADULT AND YOUTH (4-18)
Five-Night Rates - Most Summer Weeks
- Private Bath – $745 ($149 per night)
- Two (2) rooms/One (1) shared bath joins the two sleeping rooms – $1,120 ($224 per night)
- Dorm/Communal Bath – $400 ($80 a night)
without Electricity – $160 ($32 per night)
with Electricity or Full Hook-Up – $225 ($45 per night)
- Upgrade for Service Corps guests from camping/dorm room to private bath when traveling alone – $345
Meal rates – add one package per adult and youth (4-18)
$170 per person (includes dinner on arrival date through breakfast on departure date)
$85 Youth and Senior High (all meals included in the tuition
- $122 Commuters meal plan that includes lunches and dinners.
Six-Night Rates June 6-12 & August 22-28, 2021
- Private Bath – $894 ($149 per night)
- Two (2) rooms/One (1) shared bath joins the two sleeping rooms – $1,344 ($224 per night)
- Dorm/Communal Bath – $480 ($80 a night)
- without Electricity – $192 ($32 per night)
- with Electricity or Full Hook-Up – $270 ($45 per night)
MEAL RATES – ADD ONE PACKAGE PER ADULT
- $204 per person (includes dinner on arrival date through breakfast on departure date)
- $144 Commuters meal plan that includes lunches and dinners.
Review of Covid Best Practices in Place for Summer 2021
Registration Steps During this continued health safety period, when traveling alone you will not be asked to share a room. If you will be sharing a room with other folks with whom you are comfortable lodging, the additional people in the group will not have to choose lodging and will only pay for their workshop or non-participant fee and meals.
All youth (4-18) and adults, including commuters (taking a workshop but lodging off-ranch), must add a meal package. Youth meals are half of the adult rate.
Your registration form will ask you to:
- Choose workshops for primary and additional registrants. Please pay for workshops in full or choose a two-payment split. Immediately upon checkout, you will receive an additional email asking for you to:
- Specify which person in your group will be in which workshop.
- Pick the number and type of lodging for your group.
- Add the number of adult and youth meal packages needed.
- Within the next two to four weeks, you will receive an invoice for the portion of your stay that includes lodging and meals.
Use the button below to view or download the reference document. It may be helpful to have it open in a second browser as you complete your registration.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call or drop an email:
280 Private Drive 1708 Abiquiu, NM 87510
9am - 4pm Wednesday - Sunday
Closed Monday - Tuesday (Temporary)