Workshop Lodging & Meals
Workshop Lodging & Meals Cost
Based on # of Nights
As we begin a new season and celebrate a return to in-person workshops, we have a new registration structure. If you are a returning guest, it will look slightly different than the all- inclusive package rates used in the past. Though the rates remain the same as advertised in 2020, this year you will be asked to choose a workshop or retreat with a fixed price, then you will be asked to choose a room preference. All room rates are based on single occupancy during this continued health safety period. If you will be sharing a room with other folks with whom you are comfortable lodging, the additional people in the group will not have to choose lodging and will only pay for their workshop or non-participant fee.
All children and adults, including commuters (taking a workshop but lodging off-ranch) will add a meal package. Youth and Senior High Youth Initiative participants pay half of the adult meal package rate.
Your registration form will ask you to:
- Choose workshops for primary and additional registrants. A handful workshops have an additional materials fee built-in so tuition rates vary slightly. At check-out you will be asked to create a new account in this new system. You will be charged for the full workshop(s) registration fee(s) immediately. After purchasing the workshop portion for you or for your group, immediately upon checkout you will receive an additional email asking for you to specify which person in your group will be in which workshop.
- Pick the number and type of lodging for your group.
- one or more rooms with a private bath
- two rooms with an adjoining bath between the two rooms – great for families and groups of friends who travel well together, slightly more economical
- a camping site for either tent or RV with or without hookups
- Add the number of adult and youth meal packages needed.
- Within the next two to four weeks, you will receive an invoice for the portion of your stay that includes lodging and meals.
Five Night Rates (Most Summer Weeks)
Private Bath – $745 ($149 a night)
- Two (2) rooms/One (1) shared bath joins the two sleeping rooms – +$375 upgrade fee (adds $75 per night)
- Dorm/Communal Bath – $400 ($80 a night)
without Electricity – $160 ($32 per night)
with Electricity or Full Hook-Up – $225 ($45 per night)
- Upgrade for Service Corps guests from camping to dorm – $
- Upgrade for Service Corps guests from camping to private bath – $585
- Commuter – no lodging (includes lunches, facilities and site conservation fee )
- $50 Rio Arriba County Residents
Meal rates – add one package per adult – Add for Service Corps and Commuting guests only if upgrading to full meal package
$170 per person (includes dinner on arrival date through breakfast on departure date)
$85 Youth and Senior High (all meals included in the tuition)
$122 All meals – Commuters and Service Corps Campers lunches are included in the registration fee. Upgrade and save time. Meals are some of the best community-building time.
Four Night Rates
- At this time there are no four-night workshops being offered.
Three Night Rates
- At this time there are no three-night workshops being offered.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call or drop an email:
280 Private Drive 1708 Abiquiu, NM 87510
9am - 4pm Wednesday - Sunday
Closed Monday - Tuesday (Temporary)