Overnight Stay Lodging with Breakfast
When space is available, all are invited to join us as an overnight stay lodging guest. Breakfast in our Dining Hall is included. Overnight Stay lodging is for guests who simply want to spend the night and are not coming for a workshop or with an arranged group.
All are welcome, so please don’t think you have to be Presbyterian to visit Ghost Ranch. If you are not part of a group, workshop or conference, you can reserve your lodging as an Overnight Stay guest. Please call the Welcome Center for current rates and reservations – 505.685.1000 ext. 0.
About Our Lodging
Ghost Ranch offers rustic, comfortable housing accommodations reflective of its origins as a working ranch. Our rooms are basic, no frills, but clean and comfortable with magnificent views. All units provide breathtaking vistas of colorful sandstone cliffs, cottonwoods, and distant mountains. After sundown, our expansive skies offer dazzling panoramas of the planets and stars without pollution of city lights.
- All lodging is newly equipped with key-pad locks.
- Wi-fi is available in the Dining Hall, Library and Trading Post Cafe in the Welcome Center where guests may also access a computer station. Both the Library and Welcome Center are open 24-hours a day.
- All lodging is within walking distance of classroom buildings, the dining hall, Agape Worship Center, library and other buildings via dirt paths and roads. None of our trails, roads, paths or walkways are paved. Expect loose gravel.
- Towels, sheets, pillows and blankets are provided. Daily maid service is not available at this time.
- Rooms are not air-conditioned, but they do have screened windows and doors and small fans. As we are located at an altitude of 6,400 feet, evenings cool down.
- Tent Camping and RV Camping are also available. We recommend making reservations for a camp space in advance, however, specific sites are not pre-assigned, nor may specific sites be reserved in advance.