Services & Planning
Gathering Space & Equipment
Included in the per person per day fee is the use of a meeting room for your group. Break-out spaces can be provided for an additional fee. Meeting rooms for groups from two to 300, ranging from 300 square feet to 3,000 square feet are available. Formal meeting rooms with tables and chairs or outdoor spaces under trees or tents can be readied for you. There are many locations for studio space in our Arts and Mesa buildings, with formal reflection and worship space in our Agape Center or informal space at any of the many inspiring outdoor locations at Ghost Ranch.
- Television monitors, cd/dvd players, slide and overhead projectors are available for your use.
- Table and chair set-ups, water, tea and coffee will be provided at no charge.
- Video projectors are available for an additional fee.
- Wireless connections are available at several locations around the property.
- Camping in the Ghost Ranch camping canyon with a bathhouse and space for tents and RV’s with hook-ups
- Hiking – three trails with hikes from 1 and 1/2 hours to five hours round trip
- Horseback riding
- Team Building: High and low ropes challenge courses, waterfront canoeing
- Climbing Wall
- Guided tours of the Georgia O’Keeffe Landscape
- Guided Archaeology Tour with a walking visit to a rock shelter site
- Guided hike to the Coelophysis Dinosaur Quarry
- Ghost Ranch History Walk
- Summer swimming
- Rafting on the Chama River with Far Flung Adventures
- Geology, Archaeology, Paleontology:
- The Ghost Ranch Bodywork Program: An option to help your participants renew body and mind.
Our staff assists in customizing your event and navigating the unique resources we have available to make your event all you envision. For an additional fee local presenters, storytellers, musicians, field trips, or arts programming can be added to your event.
Businesses, organizations, institutions and instructors who wish to bring groups here for day workshops, classes and exercises, please contact us. We will help you with details on access to the Ranch and fees.
Ghost Ranch facilities are split between a main and upper (Mesa) level. The Welcome Center, Dining Hall, Agape Worship Center, several of the larger gathering spaces and most lodging options are on the Main Level.
The Mesa Level has the most economical dorm housing, as well as the newest housing, and offers the best of morning and evening views. The Mesa level is accessed by vehicle, bicycle, golf cart or switchback trail.
No pets are allowed, with the exception of assistance animals which are permitted with prior notification.
For more information about groups and meetings at Ghost Ranch contact Stephen Picha by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at 505.280.1860 or by filling out and submitting the Group Event Inquiry form below.