Day visitors are welcome to join us for meals in our Dining Hall. Vegetarian entrees are often available upon request. A salad bar is featured at lunch and dinner each day. Meals are served cafeteria style, with your choice of indoor or outdoor dining.
Fees and Hours of Service: You can purchase meal tickets at the Welcome Center and outside the Dining Hall.
Meal Times & Fees
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. – Breakfast | $10
noon-1:00 p.m. – Lunch | $12
5:30-6:30 p.m. – Dinner | $14
- Children 4-12 pay half price
- The Dining Hall will be closed from November 24-December 29, 2019
- WINTER & SEASONAL HOURS
- The Welcome Center are typically open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Museums are typically open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve Day and New Year’s Eve Day.
- Museums are generally closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.