Day visitors are welcome to join us for meals in our Dining Hall. Vegetarian entrees are often available upon request. A salad bar is featured at lunch and dinner each day. Meals are served cafeteria style, with your choice of indoor or outdoor dining.
Fees and Hours of Service: You can purchase meal tickets at the Welcome Center and outside the Dining Hall.
- meal times and fees
7:30-8:30 a.m. – Breakfast | $10
noon-1:00 p.m. – Lunch | $12
5:30-6:30 p.m. – Dinner | $14
- Children 4-12 pay half price.
- WINTER & SEASONAL HOURS
- The Dining Hall will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, December 12-22 and New Year’s Day. On the days the Dining Hall is closed, a continental breakfast will be served for guests in the Coffee Shop.
- The Welcome Center will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Museums will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve Day and New Year’s Eve Day.
- Museums will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.