UPDATED October 2
On September 3, 2020, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham amended New Mexico’s public health orders. The updated order includes the following changes:
- Residents from states that meet certain criteria are exempt from the 14-day quarantine. Those states are: District of Columbia, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont and Washington.
- Oregon, Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wyoming have been moved to the list that requires quarantine.
- The list of states where the quarantine order applies is maintained at cv.nmhealth.org and is updated weekly.
- In addition, individuals who can show documentation of a valid negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before or after entry into New Mexico are exempt from the 14-day quarantine requirement, regardless of the state from which they have traveled. This exemption does not apply to persons entering New Mexico after traveling outside of the United States.
- Click here for a list of testing sites: NM Covid Testing Sites
- Please click here to view the Governor’s updated order in its entirety.
- No more than 6 patrons may be seated at any single table in the dining room at the ranch.
- Groups visiting the ranch are limited to 10 people.