Create Your Own Celebrations and Summer Get-Aways June 28-July1 G200651 – Perfect for Multi-Generational Family Summer Get-Away Week and Family and Church Reunions
Choose to spend your time in:
- Adult or Youth Service Corps Projects
- Good Ol’ Rest and Renewal
- Outdoor Adventures both on your own and with some provided activities (waterfront and archery may require an additional fee)
- Morning wellness activities
- Exploring Museums
Youth and Senior High Initiative is available so adults can do their own thing while youth can spend time doing age appropriate activities in the your programming, afternoons and evenings are for group and family time. Campfires, s’mores, storytelling, or outdoor movies may be in the offerings.
- The 65th anniversary of the gift of Ghost Ranch from the Pack’s to the PC (USA).
- A 50th anniversary of the Chimney Rock Society.
- This week may include a special celebration honoring long-time artist-in-residence Pomona Hallenbeck.
that our workshop price structure packages your tuition, course materials, lodging and meals together in a single rate. Prices are presented for each of the types of lodging available for the workshop you select. Some art workshops will have an additional list of course materials and supplies that can be purchased or you will be asked to bring with you.
- Note: Some courses (especially studio courses and plein air painting courses) can carry an additional material list or expense.
All rates are Per Person, Double Occupancy
unless otherwise specified.
Single occupancy rooms may be reserved for an additional $50 per night for rooms with communal bath, $100 per night for rooms with private or shared bath when space is available. The fee will be charged when space is confirmed. Single occupancy lodging is generally not available during June and July. If you are a single person and do not specify a roommate, a roommate of the same gender will be assigned to share your lodging space.
For more information or if you would like to attend this workshop, but do not need lodging, please call the Registrar's Office at 505.685.1017 ext 4155 or toll-free at 877.804.4678 — available Sunday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST.
Three ways to register:
- Download printable registration form and mail to: Ghost Ranch Registrar, 280 Private Drive 1708, Abiquiu, NM 87510. OR scan and email your completed form to: registrar@GhostRanch.org.
- Register by telephone at 505.685.1017 or toll-free at 877.804.4678 — available Thursdays - Mondays, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST.