Learn simple ways to improve your well-being, no matter your age or current activity level. We’ll learn and practice easy lifestyle changes during your weekend at the Ranch with ways to incorporate them into your daily routines at home and work. No judgement, no deprivation, just great ways to feel and live better!
- Eat healthier without dieting
- Have more energy
- Be more fit
- Make more time for your faith and spiritual practices
- Explore life or career purpose
Originally scheduled for Casa del Sol; Lodging and workshop will be in the main Ranch facilities.
that our workshop price structure packages your tuition, course materials, lodging and meals together in a single rate. Prices are presented for each of the types of lodging available for the workshop you select. Some art workshops will have an additional list of course materials and supplies that can be purchased or you will be asked to bring with you.
- Note: Some courses (especially studio courses and plein air painting courses) can carry an additional material list or expense.
All rates are Per Person, Double Occupancy
unless otherwise specified. Single Occupancy:
Single occupancy rooms may be reserved for an additional $50 per night when space is available. The fee will be charged when space is confirmed. Single occupancy lodging is generally not available during June and July. If you are a single person and do not specify a roommate, a roommate of the same gender will be assigned to share your lodging space or you can request the single occupancy and be charged the supplement of an additional $50 per night (based on availability).
For more information or if you would like to attend this workshop, but do not need lodging, please call the Registrar's Office at 505.685.1001
ext 4155 or toll-free at 877.804.4678
— available Sunday
, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST.
Three ways to register:
- Download printable registration form and mail to: Ghost Ranch Registrar, 280 Private Drive 1708, Abiquiu, NM 87510. OR scan and email your completed form to: registrar@GhostRanch.org
- Register by telephone at 505.685.1001 or 505.685.1017 or toll-free at 877.804.4678, ext. 4155 or ext. 4121 — available Monday-Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.