Share your voice, your heart, and your vision. Learn in new ways that will expand your life’s work. Experience a gathering that you will never forget in the magical setting at Ghost Ranch! This Un-Conference is participatory, inquisitive, collaborative and active because the learning, topics, level of engagement, and overall experience are in your hands. The agenda is built on site after you arrive! Learn to use Open Space Technology, a system of co-creation that enables you to draw from the wisdom, experience and expertise of everyone in the room in a variety of sessions to learn, share and grow in ways you had not imagined.
Come prepared to share something in your area of wisdom, passion, knowledge, or expertise. Three types of sessions are encouraged. You do not need to submit a proposal. All sessions are welcomed.
- A Presentation prepared in advance, perhaps with a PowerPoint and handouts
- An experiential learning workshop prepared in advance with activities to engage in
- Round Table Discussion-type sessions (may or may not be prepared in advance)
Come prepared to share your product or service. Tables are provided upon request. There will be plenty of time in the evenings to hold space in gatherings of two or more people who want to connect to talk about what you care most about, share your vision, best practices, philosophies or resources. Your role in the unconference is to learn or contribute to learning. That’s it! Like a regular conference. Only better.
that our workshop price structure packages your tuition, course materials, lodging and meals together in a single rate. Prices are presented for each of the types of lodging available for the workshop you select. Some art workshops will have an additional list of course materials and supplies that can be purchased or you will be asked to bring with you.
- Note: Some courses (especially studio courses and plein air painting courses) can carry an additional material list or expense.
All rates are Per Person, Double Occupancy
unless otherwise specified. Single Occupancy:
Single occupancy rooms may be reserved for an additional $50 per night when space is available. The fee will be charged when space is confirmed. Single occupancy lodging is generally not available during June and July. If you are a single person and do not specify a roommate, a roommate of the same gender will be assigned to share your lodging space or you can request the single occupancy and be charged the supplement of an additional $50 per night (based on availability).
For more information or if you would like to attend this workshop, but do not need lodging, please call the Registrar's Office at 505.685.1001
ext 4155 or toll-free at 877.804.4678
— available Sunday
, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST.
Three ways to register:
- Download printable registration form and mail to: Ghost Ranch Registrar, 280 Private Drive 1708, Abiquiu, NM 87510. OR scan and email your completed form to: registrar@GhostRanch.org
- Register by telephone at 505.685.1001 or 505.685.1017 or toll-free at 877.804.4678, ext. 4155 or ext. 4121 — available Monday-Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.