This workshop has been cancelled. Please select another Ghost Ranch offering.
Join us for a weekend immersion in nature focused on your leadership!
Learn how you can benefit from the emerging field of nature-based leadership—and put your knowledge to work for others. Bring a work-related challenge or opportunity and leave with an action plan that you can put into practice Monday morning. Consider bringing a team from your organization to get the maximum effect of Leadership the Way Nature Intended. ! Leave refreshed and ready to bring the benefits of nature-based experiences to every facet of your life—at home, in relationships, at play, work and in diverse settings.
- Human health and well-being are inextricably linked to the health of the planet’s living systems.
- Direct experiences in nature nourish health, hope, creativity and compassion.
- Nature-based leadership is inherently collaborative and generative; it differs significantly from current mechanistic and hierarchical leadership models and is a way forward to restore the balance between people and nature.
- The world of nature is inherently life-giving. Evidence and common sense indicate that nature itself can heal, inspire, inform and guide all human activities.
- Every lesson for living, learning, serving and leading is either written indelibly in or inspired by nature.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND CAN PUT TO WORK
- How to apply nature’s lessons to enhance your life, at home, work, and everywhere else.
- Strategies for incorporating principles of nature-based leadership in business, education, non-profit and health sectors.
- A sense of community, connection and support.
- Opportunities to learn more, from graduate school to life itself.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business owners, managers and supervisors; teachers, school principals, administrators and other educators; non-profit executives; health care professionals; and anyone interested in leadership development and positive social change.
CEUs are available for an additional cost. Contact Cheryl Charles, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.