Slow Reopen with Advanced Reservations
We are ready to welcome you back in stages.
Closed through March 23 for all except trail rides.
Open starting March 24 with limited options
Open Wednesdays through Sundays, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
advanced reservations Required
The Trading Post will be open and box lunches will be available. The Dining Hall continues to be closed.
Reservation list and guest temperatures will be checked at the gate. We will follow state mandates and cdc guidelines for face mask use and social distance. Please honor our site requests, be kind to staff and help us stay safe. Ghost Ranch is not open to CDT hikers at this time.
Help us avoid a difficult moment by reserving online or by phone ahead of time.
Limited wi-fi and cell phone signal available at the Ghost Ranch gate – reserve in advance.
What’s Open & When?
- Trail Rides are available NOW – reserve your spot.
- O’Keeffe Landscape Tours begin March 24. Private tours – groups of 4 are also available. Book online.
- Hiking is limited to two trails, Chimney Rock trail and Matrimonial Mesa. Book now.
- The Museums for visits limit of five people at any given time. Bathrooms available.
- The Welcome Center is open for bathrooms, water bottle-filling station and check-in at the Trading Post.
What Remains Closed?
- All buildings except the Welcome Center and Museum Complex are closed.
- All other roads and trails and amenities are off limits at this time, including the Camposanto, Labyrinth, Coelophysis Quarry hike, Kitchen Mesa, Box Canyon and On a Lark trails.
- The swimming pool is not available at this time.
- Lodging and Campground are still closed but we hope to open them within the next few weeks.
- On-site workshops to begin in June.