Slow Reopen with Advanced Reservations
We are ready to welcome you back in stages.
Closed through June 8.
Open starting June 8 with limited options
with advanced reservations Required
Bring your own food and water. The Trading Post, Cafe and Dining Hall continue to be closed.
Reservation list and guest temperatures will be checked at the gate. We will follow state mandates and cdc guidelines for face mask use and social distance. Please honor our site requests, be kind to staff and help us stay safe. Ghost Ranch is not open to CDT hikers at this time.
Limited wi-fi and cell phone signal available at the Ghost Ranch gate – reserve in advance.
What’s Open & When?
- Trail Rides begin on June 8 – reserve your spot.
- O’Keeffe Landscape Tours begin June 10. Private tours – groups of 4 are also available. Book online.
- Hiking is limited to two trails, Chimney Rock trail and Matrimonial Mesa. Book now.
- The Museums for visits limit of five people at any given time. Bathrooms available.
- The Welcome Center is open for bathrooms and water bottle-filling station only.
What Remains Closed?
- The Trading Post is closed. Purchase online.
- All buildings except the Welcome Center and Museum Complex.
- All other roads and trails and amenities are off limits at this time, including the Camposanto, Labyrinth, Coelophysis Quarry hike, Kitchen Mesa, Box Canyon and On a Lark trails.
- The swimming pool is not available at this time.
- Lodging and Campground are still closed. Booking soon.