Mission, Values & Vision
Our MISSION is to enrich lives.
Our VISION is that all might experience God through discovery and transformation.
Our VALUES reflect:
- Caring and Hospitality – to embrace one another, peace and social justice, careful stewardship of the Earth and the resources entrusted to us, respectful of people on various quests and of different beliefs and perspectives
- Spiritual Yearning – to seek a relationship with the God, growing in awareness of our being and our Oneness
- Curiosity – to learn and to share stories of the world with one another, exploring its people and cultures, its history, its creatures, its landscape
- Family – to provide youth and family enrichment, sustaining the nature of multigenerational experiences and reunions, developing healthy decision-making and leadership in youth and in adults
- Creativity – to dance, sing, paint, sculpt, act, write, weave, play, laugh