Arrive Early or Stay After
What if I want to arrive a day early or stay a day late?
Early arrivals or late departures outside of the regular program course dates are billed at the regular overnight stay rate. We will make every effort to keep guests in the same room that they will be in for the extent of their program course. On rare occasions, we will need to have guests move from one room during an overnight stay to a different room for their program course, but again, we make every effort to keep guests in the same room for the duration of their stay.
- 2015 overnight stay rates: o Room with private bath, single occupancy: $92/night
- Room with private bath, double occupancy: $125/night o
- Room with semi-private bath, single occupancy: $72/night
- Room with semi-private bath, double occupancy: $115/night o
- Room with communal bath, single occupancy: $50/night
- Room with communal bath, double occupancy: $90/night
- Camping, RV, full hookups: $31/night
- Camping, tent site with electricity: $24/night
- Camping, tent site with no electricity: $20/night
There will also be a $3 conservation fee per person. Overnight stays include breakfast in the Dining Hall from 7:30-8:30 a.m. Program registrations include meals, starting with dinner on the first day of the program. Participants who have arrived early or stayed later than their course may purchase additional meals that are not covered with their overnight stay at the Dining Hall (during the summer season) or at the Front Desk (during the shoulder season).