Become an Instructor
Courses should be closely aligned with the vision, mission and values of Ghost Ranch.
The application process for the 2019 Winter/Spring and Summer/Fall workshops is now open.
- The deadline for proposals for Winter/Spring (Jan-May) 2019 is April 1, 2018.
- The deadline for proposals for Summer/Fall (June-Dec) 2019 is June 15, 2018.
Instructors and potential instructors should complete the online proposal form below. Be prepared to submit the following:
- Workshop Title & Description, both a long and shorter version are required
- Your bio and that of any suggested co-leaders or special guests and high-resolution headshot photos for each. Photos will be cropped to a square. Photos taken by iPhone or tablet are fine as long as they are taken at the highest resolution possible.
- materials needed and fees
- not required at time of submission but it would be helpful if included along with the long description, a daily schedule
- field trip destination location and roundtrip mileage
*If you have questions please contact Layne Kalbfleisch, Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.685.1018.