Workshop Lodging & Meals
Lodging and meals are packaged together. Unless otherwise specified, lodging rates are double occupancy.
- For photos and lodging type descriptions, view the Lodging Types page.
- For specific questions, like discounts for sharing a room with a group of people you know or single occupancy questions, view the Registration FAQ’s page.
Ghost Ranch offers rustic lodging accommodations reflective of its origins as a working ranch.
Our rooms are basic, no frills, but clean and comfortable, all with magnificent views. All units provide breathtaking vistas of colorful sandstone cliffs, cottonwoods and distant mountains. Rooms do not have air conditioning but most have fans.
- Sleeping rooms are free from phones, televisions, internet and alarm clocks.
- Cell phone service is very limited and Wi-Fi access is available only at certain spots around the Ranch. We suggest you bring a calling card or credit card, if you need to make telephone calls.
- All lodging options are within walking distance of classroom buildings, the Dining Hall, Library and other structures via non-paved roads. Expect loose gravel and uneven terrain.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to those with accessibility requirements. In all lodging options, if you do not register with a companion, a roommate may be assigned to you during busy periods on the Ranch.
- We observe the honor system at Ghost Ranch—while our guest rooms with private and shared bathrooms are equipped with key-pad locks—rooms in our communal bath facilities do not have locks.
- All buildings at Ghost Ranch are non-smoking.
Guests gather for meals in our Dining Hall. Vegetarian entrees are often available upon request. A salad bar is featured at lunch and dinner each day. Meals are served cafeteria style, with your choice of indoor or outdoor dining.