…Hope to See You Soon
FAQ’s & Coronavirus Updates
Our apologies, we are experiencing telephone difficulties. Thank you for your patience.
We are now open seven days a week, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. (with the exception of Museums and O’Keeffe Tours -these two activities remain Wednesday to Sunday schedule until further notice) Meals are available with advanced ticket purchase in the Welcome Center/Trading Post.
- We continue to ask day visitors to reserve in advanced – this helps us prepare for your visit and saves time upon arrival. Walk-ins are invited if space is available. Help us avoid a difficult moment by reserving online ahead of time.
- Limited wi-fi and cell phone signal available at the Ghost Ranch gate – reserve in advance. The reservation list will be checked at the gate. We will follow state mandates and CDC guidelines for face mask use and social distance. Please honor our site requests, be kind to staff and help us stay safe.
- Day Passes – Book Below – A $10 per person fee includes entry to museums, currently, access to most hiking trails is available.
- The Trading Post will be open and box lunches will be available.
- The Dining Hall is now open to day guests, please purchase tickets at the Welcome Center/Trading Post. Meal tickets will be available online soon.
- Pet Policy – Dogs on leashes are allowed on hiking trails but not in buildings or on tours, trail rides. (Please scoop after your pets.)
- CDT Hikers The Ghost Ranch is now open to hike through and we can receive your packages. There is no day pass fee for CDT hikers. Lodging, camping and meals fees do apply – Ghost Ranch; 280 Private Drive 1708; Abiquiu, NM 87510.
- Overnight Lodging and Camping – Again, we are having difficulty with our phone system. We are still working to fit all of the individuals, groups and weddings who left monies on deposit for stays planned in 2020 into our 2021 reservation calendar. We are happy to put your preferred dates on a waitlist and can contact you if space is available. You will only be contacted if space is available.
Purchase an electronic gift card for either a Trail Ride or O’Keeffe Landscape tour, another tour or a day visit. Purchase Electronic Gift Card online now!
Use the Trading Post gift card option for use toward lodging, workshops and merchandise.
- See the State’s Travel Restrictions
- Learn more about the state’s red to green policy for business openings and guidelines.
Our staff is trained and certified in Covid-safe practices by the state of New Mexico.
See video below to learn what we’re doing to keep you safe. Scroll down to see details on restrictions.
The NM mandate for closure has been extended through May 15. Hiking trails and all facilities are closed. Ghost Ranch continues to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 infection across the country and remains closed to the public until further notice. We have...
Dear Friends, During times like these, maintaining our spiritual health and well-being are just as important as our physical wellness. 65 years ago, Arthur and Phoebe Pack gifted to the world what we know and love as Ghost Ranch to that end. Since 1955, we have hosted...
Lynn Ungar from Facebook Pandemic What if you thought of itas the Jews consider the Sabbath—the most sacred of times?Cease from travel.Cease from buying and selling.Give up, just for now,on trying to make the worlddifferent than it is.Sing. Pray. Touch only thoseto...
Dear Friends, More cases of Covid-19 have reached New Mexico, most have been confirmed as travel-related or by association with someone who has traveled into NM. A few cases are now being categorized as community spread. Given this information, Ghost Ranch will close...
Dear Friends, At Ghost Ranch today, as we do our 360 degree look around us, we are reminded of what a gift this unique, colorful space has been and continues to be to people. Ghost Ranch continues to provide a peace-filled and nurturing space during this uncertain...
Please don't hesitate to give us a call or drop an email:
280 Private Drive 1708 Abiquiu, NM 87510
9am - 4pm Wednesday - Sunday
Closed Monday - Tuesday (Temporary)