Ghost Ranch gets many ideas for workshops that our guests might enjoy as they explore new ideas and opportunities. If you would like the opportunity to teach in this unique environment, please submit a proposal. Summer/Fall catalog submissions are closed for 2020.
Submit Your Proposal Here – You may begin to fill in the proposal form and use the “Save and Continue” feature to come back to the form later.
You can either copy and save the link that is provided when you use the “Save and Continue” button or you can have it sent to your email. When you return using the link, the top portion of the page looks the same on every screen. Scroll down the page to continue. If you do multiple sessions, use the same link from any computer. The link is good for thirty days.
Workshops and retreats should be closely aligned with the vision, mission and values of Ghost Ranch.
- The deadline for proposals for Winter/Spring that lists workshops January to May, 2021 is March 31, 2020.
- The deadline for proposals for Summer/Fall that lists workshops June to December, 2021 is July 31, 2020.
Have the following ready:
- bios of yourself and any co-instructors
- upload photos of yourself and any co-instructors in high resolutions (phone photos are fine if taken at the highest resolution)- they should include head and shoulders and will be cropped to a square
- upload photos of previous workshops, your artwork or student work
- include a materials list or per person fee for materials you will provide
- both a long (300 word minimum) and a short description for the Ghost Ranch printed catalog (75 words maximum – two or three sentences, max) – If your proposed workshop is accepted, the title, descriptions and biographical statements from your proposal form may be edited for length and clarity by the Education and Marketing Departments. Every effort will be made to retain key details if text must be adjusted to fit in ranch publications.
- field trip information and cost if applicable