Registration is now closed for the weeks of July 3-8; July 10-16 and July 17-23.
July 25-29 Festival of the Arts Weeks camping spots remain for “Creating Liturgy: the Art and Story of the Church” with Brenda Grauer.
Registration for September to November is Coming Soon.
We hope to see many of you in person in 2022. Mask wearing indoors and in public spaces is now optional. We ask that you practice social distancing in all spaces.
Proof of covid vaccinations or proof of negative covid test within 72 hours of arrival is required for all lodging and workshop guests.
August 1-4 Rio Arriba Community Youth Day Camp
- Daily Activity Club Open to Rio Arriba County Youth with local pickup locations and pre-registration – online registration is coming soon.
August 1-7 Stillpoint Spiritual Direction Training (6 nights)
August 21-27 (6 nights)
- Holistic Photography: Seeing, Sensing, and Creating Artistic Images (Randee Lawrence)
September 18-24 Inspired by the Masters Week (6 nights)
- Plein Air Intensive (Natasha Isenhour)
- Mastering Silver (Jamie Halpern)
- Drawing from Nature (Helen Byers)
- Writing…and Then Some (Joan Logghe)
- Family and Street Photography (Sandy Kaplan)
- Welding for Women (Connie Burkhart)
- Tai Chi & Qiong: Internal Energy Cultivation& Activation (Joseph Dudley and Master Paul Ramos)
- Mosaics: In the Round (Kathy Thaden)
- Chimayo Weaving (Lisa Trujillo)
- Carving Stone by Hand (Robin Keck)
October 8-14 Fall Writing Festival
- Maps, Journeys and Geographies (Anita Skeen and Colleen Anderson)
- The Art of Aging: Contending w/ Time in the Personal Essay (Marcia Aldrich)
- Saints & Aints (Jean Hathaway)
- Writing the 10-Minute Play (Kate Snodgrass)
- Practically Painting with O’Keeffe (Anna Koster)
- Silversmithing: Your Mementos (Jamie Halpern)
- Fire it Up! Art Welding (Tom Nichols and David Kadlec)
- Fall Colors and More: Photographing the Change (John Hayden and Kent Bowser)
October 16-23 Fall Writing Festival
- My Letter to the World: The Art of the Letter and the Letter Poem (Anita Skeen)
- Beauty in Brevity: the Art of the Short Essay (Colleen Anderson)
- Celebrate Women: Flourishing as We Age at Casa del sol (Susan Weber)
- We Live Storied Lives: Every Story Matters (Keith Herron)
- Pottery: Hi-Fire Glazes (Barbara Campbell)
- Fused Glass Vessels (Katrina Jameson)
- Have Watercolor, Will Travel (Deborah Rubin)
- Fire it Up! Art Welding (Tom Nichols & David Kadlec)
October 30-November 3
- Creative Retreat for Day of The Dead (Dias de los Muertos) (Casa del Sol with Helen Byers)
- Healing Grief with the Sacred Wheel (Cheryl Downey)