UPDATED October 19
Help us avoid a hard and disappointing moment. Read the following information before you start your trip to Ghost Ranch.
On October 15th, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham amended New Mexico’s public health orders. The updated order includes changes to quarantine requirements for those visiting our state.
- Residents from low-risk states that meet certain criteria are exempt from the 14-day state-mandated quarantine. The list of states requiring quarantine is updated weekly at the NM Health Dept. website (https://cv.nmhealth.org/travel-recommendations/).
- We follow the mandate based on the states listed at cv.nmhealth.org on the day of your scheduled visit to Ghost Ranch. Please check the list on the planned day of your visit to Ghost Ranch before you make the drive.
- Bring proof of residency.
- Individuals from states that are on the list of high-risk states must show proof of 14-day quarantine. Proof could include receipts from New Mexico hotels or AirBnbs, or other receipts showing presence in New Mexico for 14-days or longer. Please call if you have questions.
- Please click here to view the Governor’s updated order in its entirety.
- No more than 5 patrons may be seated at any single table in the dining room at the ranch.
- Groups visiting the ranch are limited to 5 people.