Bodywork & Yoga
Renew the Body and Mind – download the Bodywork Brochure
The vision of Ghost Ranch is “A community for the Spirit for rest, re-creation, and renewal.” In that spirit, with the commitment of each therapist, the Ghost Ranch Bodywork Program helps promote health and wholeness.
Nationally certified, licensed massage therapists offer massage, integrative bodywork and spa treatments daily. Make reservations at the Welcome Center when you arrive.
Massage is one form of bodywork, perhaps the best known. Here at Ghost Ranch the massage therapists offer sessions that combine Swedish massage with elements from other modalities including Polarity Therapy, Ortho-Bionomy, cranio-sacral work, deep tissue work, Thai massage, sports massage, reflexology, acupressure and Reiki to name a few. Massage is considered to be among the oldest of all treatments used by man, and Ghost Ranch is the perfect place to experience it.
Massage/Bodywork Sessions – Offered Tuesday-Saturday
- 6o minutes – $75
- 90 minutes – $115
- Half session: $45 (For those under 12 or by special arrangement)
Summer Chair Massage
During the Summer Seminars of 2014, we are piloting a dollar-a-minute chair massage:
- on the Portal, Mondays, during Registrations and Fridays under the Cottonwoods during the Mercado.
- Cash preferred. 5 minute minimum, 15 minutes, maximum.
Our present bodyworkers are:
- Martina Madrid and Susan Weber.
- For questions and information regarding Ghost Ranch Bodywork offerings, please contact the Welcome Center Staff (505.685.1000, ext. 0) or Massage Therapist, Susan Weber at email@example.com or call 505.927.4216.
We welcome you to our sacred space whether you come as a hesitant first-timer or a bodywork connoisseur.